Protection of personal data
Consultation of the Site implies acceptance of the policy of confidentiality and protection of personal data.
The Site may link to pages specific to this Site or to external content on the websites of partner companies. If necessary, the contents appearing on these pages are provided by the entities which manage them and are not the responsibility of 2M Évasion. They are in fact not governed by this personal data protection policy. 2M Évasion strongly recommends that you read the personal data protection rules of each website before transmitting personal data. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The following rules for the protection of personal data may be supplemented or modified if necessary by additional provisions specific to certain sections of the Site.
Collection of personal data
Customer identification data
The Internet user is not required to provide personal data to use the Site, except in the case of use of a contact form or use of a service for which registration is mandatory.
2M Evasion can also record and store any content provided by the Internet user, such as, for example, e-mails.
Data indirectly provided by the Internet user
Other personal data is collected indirectly when the Internet user consults the Site.
This includes technical information such as IP address and cookies, related to navigation on the Site, traffic data and location data.
This data is necessary from a technical point of view, for the proper functioning of the Site, to improve the browsing experience or to enable 2M Évasion to carry out analyses enabling it to personalise the services offered online.
Use of personal data
Any personal data collected from Internet users is intended to make the Site available, improve it and make it secure.
Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Site by the Internet user;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Site;
- Organization of the conditions of use of the Site and services ;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the Internet user;
- Implementation of assistance for the benefit of Internet users ;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and security incident management ;
- Management of possible disputes with users;
- Sending commercial information, according to the wishes and requests of Internet users.
Legal basis of the Processing
The legal bases of the processing operation are the consent of the data subjects and the interest of the data subject.
legitimate purpose of the controller, namely the performance and improvement of services and the maintenance of the
Data Retention Period
The personal data as declared and/or completed on the Site, as well as those
concerning navigation and/or behaviour on the Site will be kept for a period of THREE
(3) years from the last activity on the Website of the Internet user or the sending of a communication support.
(in particular an e-mail) from 2M Evasion.
At the end of this period, the personal data will be deleted.
The statistics of audience measurement and Site traffic data are also kept.
THREE (3) years.
2M Évasion undertakes not to yield, sell, or transfer in any way the Personal Data.
of Internet users to a third party without the prior written consent of the Internet user.
2M Évasion will inform Internet users prior to any use of personal data for the following purposes
of commercial prospecting on behalf of third parties, and, where required by law, the
consent will be collected or a possibility of refusal will be arranged for the benefit of the Internet user before any
Within the framework of its activity, 2M Évasion may be led to communicate personal data.
only to persons connected with the operation of the Site (logistics, marketing and technical subcontractors and
provider of means of payment or payment security).
Protection of personal data
2M Évasion undertakes to make its best efforts to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
2M Évasion and, where appropriate, the technical bodies involved in the implementation of the services offered on the Site for the purposes of statistics on the use of the Site or improving the conditions of provision of Services, are recipients of the personal information collected.
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
- When the Internet user authorizes the Website of a third party to access his data ;
- When the Site uses the services of service providers to provide assistance to Internet users.
These service providers have limited access to the data of Internet users, within the framework of the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- If required by law, the Site may transmit data to respond to claims made against 2M Évasion and to comply with administrative and legal procedures ;
- If 2M Évasion is involved in a merger, acquisition, disposal of assets or receivership proceedings, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data.
In this case, Internet users would be informed before personal data is transferred to a third party.
The Site implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access.
However, it should be pointed out that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Site cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Enforcement of Internet users' rights
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have, under the conditions and within the limits provided for by the regulations, the right to request from the controller access to his personal data, the correction or deletion of his personal data, the restriction of the processing concerning him, as well as the right to define guidelines on the fate of his data after his death, the right to object to the processing of his data, the right of portability.
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, Internet users have the following rights:
- They can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Site may request proof of the identity of the Internet user in order to verify its accuracy;
- If the personal data held by the Site is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com ;
Furthermore, if the Internet user considers that the processing concerning him or her constitutes a breach of the regulations, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL or the supervisory authority of the State where his or her habitual residence, place of work, or the place where the breach is alleged to have been committed is located.